- Replacement Info
- Shipping & Returns
- Price Match
Serious Home and Office Air Filtration
The AllerAir AirMedic Pro 6 HD Air Purifier is ideal for serious indoor air quality issues in larger rooms and spaces. The 3.5" activated carbon filter provides more dwell time, allowing complex pollutants to be trapped more efficiently.
- 3.5" deep activated carbon filter, taller unit body than the Pro 5 series to accommodate more carbon while still maintaining a small footprint
- Among the largest activated carbon filters available in a home unit
- Exec or Vocarb carbon blends
- Super HEPA particle filter
- Upgrade your unit to different filtration options at any time by ordering different filters (smoke etc.)
- UV light option for neutralizing airborne germs, larger viruses and mold spores
- Custom carbon blends available
- Wheels for easy placement
- VOC's, ambient pollution, general filtration
- Controlling allergy and asthma triggers
- Removing a wide range of common household pollutants
Do I need Exec Carbon or Vocarb Carbon?
Choose Exec for standard air cleaning.
Choose Vocarb for higher pollution levels, VOCs, chemicals (formaldehyde etc.), fumes and odors. Contact us for specific chemicals. We have over 40 blends of carbon for specific pollutants.
Not sure if the Pro 6 HD unit is right for you?
Call and speak with an indoor air quality specialist. Live chat is also available weekdays from 8am to 5pm.
- TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
|Filtration System||Activated carbon filter, 3.5" depth, Super HEPA, pre-filter|
|Carbon Canister||27-29 lbs.|
| Surface Area of Carbon|
|Super HEPA||Removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size|
|Available Colors||Black, Sandstone, White|
|Voltage||115/60Hz or 230/50Hz|
|Cord Length||8 feet|
|Noise Level||45-62 dB|
|Maneuverability||4 x 2" wheels|
|Filter Access||Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws|
|Motor Details||Motor with a blower wheel|
|Dimensions||23.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)|
|Shipping Weight||Approx. 60 lbs. 2 Boxes|
|Operating Weight||52 lbs.|
|Number of Units per Pallet||Multiple|
We offer FREE shipping to anywhere in the continental US.
Customers may return unused or unopened products within 15 days of receipt with no product restocking charges. An RMA must be issued by AllerAir.
Should a customer be unsatisfied with an air purifier purchased from AllerAir, the customer may return the unit within 30 days. All boxes and or units subject to a 25% restocking charge. Filters are not returnable/non-refundable as they may contain contaminants. We only supply new filter materials.
Unopened filters, sealed in their original shopping box may be returned within 15 days of receipt with no product restocking charges. Due to health and safety concerns and possible contact with viruses, bacteria, smoke, allergens and other air pollutants, we are unable to accept filters that have been are opened.
Shipping for Returns
Return shipping costs and obligatory insurance are the sole responsibility of the customer. AllerAir will examine merchandise upon receipt; should the product be damaged, it will be the customer's responsibility to pay for the damages. Should the product be found in its original working and physical condition, the customer's account will be credited. No exchanges or returns will be allowed after 30 days. Any order discrepancies must be communicated to AllerAir within 10 days of receiving the order.
In order to prevent possible transport damages and to secure your rights to exchange products, products must be returned packaged exactly as they were shipped. As such, the product must be returned to AllerAir in its original packaging, and insured accordingly, at the customer's expense. Should damage to the product incur as a result of not abiding to this condition, AllerAir may charge the customer for repairs to the product.
All exchanged or returned products must have a RA (Return Authorization) number, which must be clearly listed on the outside of the box or on the return label, otherwise the shipment will be refused by AllerAir and returned to the customer.
* In the event of a product return, the original product packaging is required. If you require replacement product packaging, AllerAir will ship you the shipping box for a nominal fee.
* Due to cancellation in whole or in part for orders requiring a deposit (5 units or greater), the deposit is not refundable, however the equivalent in value of the deposit as calculated per the manufacturer's suggested retail price of the units may be supplied at the sole discretion of the manufacturer. All customized orders are non- returnable.
All of our residential air purifiers in the Pro 4 (formerly 4000), Pro 5 (formerly 5000) and Pro 6 (formerly 6000) numerical series, are covered by a 5-year warranty on labor as well as a 10-year warranty on parts (motor, cord, switch, wheels, etc). The AirMedic Series is protected by a 5-year limited warranty, while AirMed 1 / AirMed 1 Supreme, AirMed 3 / AirMed 3 Supreme (formerly AirTube / AirTube Supreme) and AirMobile are covered for one year, parts and labor.
These warranties do not include expendable filters or UV lamps that need to be replaced at regular intervals. The end-user should replace the ultraviolet light every 12 months. Please note that even if the UV light continues to glow, it will lose its ability to neutralize biological contaminants after approximately one year. Call one of our customer service agents if you experience any problems in the first year after purchase.
The warranty is considered active from the date of the original purchase by the end-user if made through an authorized dealer or agent. The warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. Second-hand units or those purchased from an unauthorized source (like an unaffiliated e-Bay seller) are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty applies to units or parts, which are proven to be defective by reason only of faulty workmanship or materials. In this instance, AllerAir Industries Inc. will, at their discretion, repair or replace the part or product free of charge in accordance with the aforementioned guidelines. Shipping costs to the factory are the responsibility of the end-user, but the unit will be shipped back to the end-user at the company's expense.
This warranty does not apply in the case of damage caused by misuse, neglect, unauthorized repairs, or to damage which has resulted from improper installation, adaptation, modification or use inconsistent with AllerAir's operating and maintenance instructions, normal wear, acts of God (flood, fire, etc.) or to damage which has occurred during shipping. Units damaged during shipping must be immediately reported to AllerAir and the shipping carrier.
AllerAir Industries Inc. will not be considered liable under this warranty for any fault or damage arising from defective workmanship if the product has been serviced, modified or repaired by any person other than an authorized AllerAir technician.
All products returned for service or repair must be accompanied with a Return Authorization number (RA). The RA number must be clearly visible on the external packaging. Products shipped without an RA number will not be accepted and may be sent back to the shipper. Therefore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-843-279-2889 prior to shipping.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly. Please email email@example.com.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax