- Technical Specs
- Replacement Filters
- Shipping & Returns
- Price Match
Who should consider the HealthMate®?
- Those looking for protection against contaminants such as viruses and bacteria
- Individuals with indoor air quality concerns
- Those with slight sensitivities to airborne particles, chemicals and gases
- Families looking for protection from every day indoor air pollutants
- Reduces the viral load to minimize risk of infection or severity of disease
- Lessens night time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthened immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
Why is the HealthMate® the best choice for me?
- Medical Grade HEPA effectively removes 95% of airborne viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger.
- Efficiently removes a wide range of airborne pollutants and allergens, including dust, pollen, chemicals and gases
- Filters bacteria
The Austin Air HealthMate® was selected for use in a clinical trial at the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Centre. The team monitored a group of children with asthma who were regularly exposed to second-hand smoke. The aim of the study was to determine how the use of our air purifiers could help to reduce the number of times the children went to hospital. The results were clear, running one of our units in the children’s bedrooms while they slept, reduced their hospital visits by nearly 20%.
*Covid-19 is a new strain of virus that as yet, remains untested. However, the Medical Grade HEPA technology used in our filters is proven to remove up to 95% of all airborne contaminants as small as 0.1 microns.
The HealthMate® is Austin’s original filtration unit. It is still our most popular unit as it addresses a wide variety air quality concerns by removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate®, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result? Your general indoor air quality concerns addressed!
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon and Zeolite. Removes chemicals, gases and odors.
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
All replacement filters have up to a 5 year life expectancy.
The Austin Air HealthMate® Filter is our originally designed filter that contains a blend of activated carbon and zeolite capable of absorbing chemicals, odors and gases as well as true medical grade HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance). The HEPA in this filter traps 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size. Today this is still our most popular unit as it addresses the most general of indoor air quality concerns.
Our Commitment To You;
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you’ve made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax