- Shipping & Returns
- Price Match
With contemporary design and groundbreaking innovation, the Clearlight Sanctuary Saunas are unlike any other. They are the only true Full Spectrum infrared saunas available offering advanced near, mid and far infrared technologies. Our robust TrueWave™ Full Spectrum heating system provides all wavelengths 100% of the time to optimize your sauna session. The state of the art digital sauna control works in concert with our sleek tablet/smartphone app to gives you the ability to control your sauna remotely.
- iOS/Android Smartphone Control.
- Easy Installation.
- Medical Grade Chromotherapy Included.
- Built in charging & audio station.
- Door handle/smartphone cradle.
- TrueWave™ carbon/ceramic far infrared heating technology.
- EMF/ELF shielding with the lowest levels in the industry.
- “Furniture grade” cabinetry with 8mm thick glass front and ceiling.
- Italian designed sauna with a glass roof for style and comfort.
- Comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 36 hour Programmable Timer.
Wood type: Available in either grade "A" Clear Western Red Canadian Cedar Wood or Basswood.
Glass: 8mm thick tempered glass and double wall tongue and groove construction
Interior Dimensions: (WDH): 47"x44"x74"
Exterior Dimensions: (WDH): 52"x48"x77" (Recommended to leave 2" around the sauna when building into an enclosed space)
Bench Dimensions: 47"x22"
Heaters: True Wave™ full spectrum heater located on the front wall.
Electrical: 120volts/2,250 watts/18.75 amps
Plugs: Either 120v/20 amp outlet
Plug: NEMA 5-20p
As soon as your order has been placed you will receive an email confirming the order. Please allow 1 business day for order processing. Once your new sauna has been shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking number so you can keep an eye on it the whole time! If you have any questions along the way, please reach out to email@example.com. Our goal is to make the buying and shipping process as smooth as possible!
Errors are costly. Your verification of shipment accuracy can save you time and money. When a shipment arrives please follow this procedure:
- Count the total items and compare that to the bill of lading. Then verify item numbers against the packing slip. If there is a discrepancy, note it on the bill of lading before signing for the goods.
- Inspect all goods. Check the labels to be certain that they are correct.
- If a package is delivered damaged, do not refuse the freight. The package should be opened immediately with the driver present. On the freight bill, specify the exact nature of the damage to the items (scratched, broken, chipped, etc.) The driver should sign your copy of the freight bill.
You may cancel or change a sauna order without penalty up to one business day after submission of the same, unless the order has already shipped after sending you an Order Confirmation and you expressly approve such shipment or we otherwise expedite shipment at your request. A 25% restocking fee plus (for orders already shipped) freight charges will apply to all orders cancelled after this grace period.
Returns - Saunas
An Returned Material Authorization (RMA) number is required before returning a sauna. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an RMA.
All RMA’s must be due to manufacturing defects as stated on the Limited Warranty. Any costs associated with a product returned for unauthorized reasons and/or without and RMA will be charged to the purchaser.
Returns - Other Items
Unused items returned with Clearlight Infrared’s approval for credit or refund are subject to a 25% restocking charge. Please contact email@example.com to receive an RMA number if your item is unopened and still listed on our store.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Your Jacuzzi® sauna comes with another exclusive – the Clearlight infrared® Limited Lifetime Warranty for residential use. Few other companies can offer this type of warranty because no one builds saunas like Clearlight infrared®.
True Wave™ infrared emitters have an estimated operational life of 30,000 hours. Using your sauna 5 times per week your True Wave™ heaters can last up to 125 years. All of our sauna cabins are both kiln dried and air dried to 7% moisture content then each panel is pressed to ensure a lifetime free from warping or cracking. All electrical components in your Jacuzzi® sauna are manufactured to our exacting standards and once your sauna comes out of production at our factory, it is setup, tested and run for several hours to ensure that it is in top working condition.
In the rare event that you might have an issue with your sauna, our limited lifetime warranty covers the entire sauna – heaters, controls, electrical and wood… even the included audio system. You will never have to worry if anything should go wrong with your Jacuzzi® sauna.
If you are using your sauna in a commercial location, you are still covered under our 5-year warranty.
I spent a ton of time researching which sauna to choose and eventually settled on Clearlight for their extremely low EMF, quality and lifetime warranty. The Sanctuary 2 is the perfect size for our home. It heats up very quickly and was easy to assemble. No complaints here.
Buy With Confidence
We are a certified dealer for Clearlight Infared Saunas.