- What is Salt Therapy?
- Shipping & Returns
- Price Match
The Salt Therapy generator (Halogenerator) also called Halotherapy, is a practical and therapeutic option for incorporating salt therapy into your health regimen whether used in a sauna or elsewhere in your home or office.
This quiet and easy-to-operate device utilizes a liquid saline mixture of micronized salt particles which are then dispersed into the air. The salt particles produced are between 1-10 microns. The salt particles are small enough to reach further and deeper into your lungs.
The micro salt particles absorb irritants, toxins and allergens in the respiratory system. This helps break up mucus, reduces inflammation in the lungs and can help clear respiratory pathways.
This halotherapy unit can rest easily on a table or desk top, or be hung on a wall, out of the way, for easy access where it won't fall over.
The design is sleek and small which makes it great for taking with you on vacations, or to use in multiple places throughout your home.
SALT THERAPY GENERATOR FEATURES:
- Portable device
- Portable table stand
- Easy install wall mount
- USB plug
- Internal rechargeable battery
- Temp use 50-140 degree F
- 20 minute timer
- 3 light modes
- Quiet 2 speed fan
- Cartridge replacement reminder
- Insert saline cartridges on the side
- Salt particles from 1 to 10 microns
- In one session can distribute 20 mL 3% saline in aerosol form
- 1 year warranty
- Main unit
- Power Adapter
- USB charging cable and plug
- User Manual
- Wall mount with screws
SALT CAPSULES SOLD SEPERATELY
- Select 30 or 120 Capsules
Salt Therapy Benefits
The powerful healing properties of salt therapy are earning the attention of some of the world’s most advanced medical institutions and publications. Many believe that when people inhale this salty air, it can help stimulate the respiratory system, reduce inflammation, fight infection, clear blockages and reduce discomfort.
Salt therapy is believed to be antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, and can help with excessive mucus, pathogen agents, digestive issues, depression, skin conditions, and immune system oversensitivity. With all these benefits, it is easy to se that incorporating salt therapy into your life can help improve overall wellness.
Some of the conditions helped with salt therapy are:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chest Tightness
- Ear Infections
- Sinus Infections
- Hay Fever
- Sleep Apnea
- Fibrosis Insomnia
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Dry Skin
- and more
The powerful healing properties of halotherapy are earning the attention of some of the world’s most advanced medical institutions and publications. Many believe that when people inhale this salty air, it can help stimulate their respiratory system, reduce inflammation, fight infection, clear blockages and reduce discomfort. People around the world using halotherapy claim to be free of issues and illnesses like asthma, stress, depression, eczema, and sinus infections.
Halotherapy is the practice of salt therapy that uses microsalt to promote a range of health benefits once inhaled. In the popular practice of dry halotherapy, the treatment is intended to recreate the atmosphere of salt caves with dry, cold conditions and a high concentration of micronized salt in the air. Typically, a halotherapy generator is used to crush salt into microparticles that are easily inhaled by the user. Halotherapy can also be practiced using wet methods that include creating a solution of salt and water applied in various ways.
The efficacy of salt for improving respiratory issues has been observed since medieval Europe by Catholic monks, and halotherapy might have even been practiced in ancient Greece and Rome. In 1843, Polish doctor Feliks Boczkowski published a treatise noting his theories on the respiratory health benefits of salt therapy after noticing miners in the Wieliczka Salt Mines had low occurrences of respiratory problems. Today, salt therapy has become a popular spa treatment and has even made its way into the average home through items like salt lamps.
As it is an alternative treatment, halotherapy medical research is not as prevalent, and salt therapy benefits are currently anecdotal and not scientific. That being said, salt is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, and can help with excessive mucus, pathogen agents, digestive issues, depression, skin conditions, and immune system oversensitivity. With all of these properties, it’s easy to see that incorporating salt therapy into your life can help remedy a range of health issues.
Health benefits of salt therapy include aid in treatment of the following conditions:
|Chronic Bronchitis||Ear Infections||Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)|
|COPD||Sleep Apnea||Dry Skin|
How does it work?
We start with a 3% pharmaceutical grade saline solution. The solution is vaporized and then pushed through our Vibrating Mesh technology to create salt particles between 1-10 microns. The micro-sized salt particles are then dispersed into the air for you to breath in. We recommend a maximum room size of 10’x10’ (300*300cm)
What kind of salt is used?
99.99% pure sodium chloride (Pharmaceutical grade salt). It contains no fillers or caking agents. It comes from a natural source and it is naturally processed to remove all of its impure elements. It is the same salt that hospitals use and is the same type of salt used in Halotherapy research.
How many sessions per week are recommended?
Halotherapy offers the best results when practiced regularly. The benefits are cumulative, so consistency and frequency are the key. People with chronic issues will benefit greatly using the Salt Therapy Generator at least 3-4 times a week. Those who are looking to incorporate Salt Therapy into their regular wellness routine would benefit from a weekly session.
When should Halotherapy be avoided?
Halotherapy is a natural therapy however any clients who have any serious health conditions or women who are pregnant should always seek proper medical advice before using the Salt Therapy Generator.
- Infections associated with a fever.
- Contagious diseases.
- Respiratory system cancers.
- Cardiac disease patients.
- Acute respiratory disease.
- Severe hypertension.
- Chronic obstructive lung diseases.
Is there research available on Halotherapy?
- Halotherapy for Treatment of Respiratory Diseases
- Halotherapy application in skin and dermatology programs
- Salt caves as simulation of natural environment and significance of halotherapy
- Halotherapy and COPD
- Double-blind placebo-controlled randomized clinical trial on the efﬁcacy of Aerosal in the treatment of sub-obstructive adenotonsillar hypertrophy and related diseases
- Effect of Dry Sodium chloride Aerosol On The Respiratory Tract of Tobacco Smokers
- Halotherapy, A Naturopathic Breath of Fresh Air
- The effect of salt chamber treatment on bronchial hyperresponsiveness in asthmatics
- Dry sodium chloride aerosol against acute respiratory infections
- Halotherapy of Respiratory Diseases
- Halotherapy with Asthma and COPD
- Respiratory Hygiene in Health Resort Medicine
Enlighten Saunas warrants its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship. This warranty extends to a 1 year limited warranty.
We offer FREE shipping to anywhere in the continental US.
Customers may return unused or unopened products within 15 days of receipt with no product restocking charges. An RMA must be issued by Enlighten MoonLight - 2 Person Dry Traditional Sauna.
Shipping for Returns
Return shipping costs and obligatory insurance are the sole responsibility of the customer. Enlighten MoonLight - 2 Person Dry Traditional Sauna will examine merchandise upon receipt; should the product be damaged, it will be the customer's responsibility to pay for the damages. Should the product be found in its original working and physical condition, the customer's account will be credited. No exchanges or returns will be allowed after 30 days. Any order discrepancies must be communicated to Enlighten MoonLight - 2 Person Dry Traditional Sauna within 10 days of receiving the order.
In order to prevent possible transport damages and to secure your rights to exchange products, products must be returned packaged exactly as they were shipped. As such, the product must be returned to Enlighten MoonLight - 2 Person Dry Traditional Sauna in its original packaging, and insured accordingly, at the customer's expense. Should damage to the product incur as a result of not abiding to this condition, Enlighten MoonLight - 2 Person Dry Traditional Sauna may charge the customer for repairs to the product.
All exchanged or returned products must have a RA (Return Authorization) number, which must be clearly listed on the outside of the box or on the return label, otherwise the shipment will be refused by Enlighten MoonLight - 2 Person Dry Traditional Sauna and returned to the customer.
* In the event of a product return, the original product packaging is required. If you require replacement product packaging, Enlighten MoonLight - 2 Person Dry Traditional Sauna will ship you the shipping box for a nominal fee.
* Due to cancellation in whole or in part for orders requiring a deposit (5 units or greater), the deposit is not refundable, however the equivalent in value of the deposit as calculated per the manufacturer's suggested retail price of the units may be supplied at the sole discretion of the manufacturer. All customized orders are non- returnable.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax