- Shipping & Returns
- Price Match
Turbo charge your Jacuzzi sauna by adding one of our optional Full Spectrum Heaters to any Jacuzzi sauna model. Feel an additional 300 watts of deep penetrating mid, near and far infrared to soothe aching muscles, relax your body and take your sauna session to the next level.
Our door heater is designed to safely and securely plug into a special built-in receptacle in the front of your sauna. Every Jacuzzi sauna has this feature built in at the factory to allow you to take advantage of this and any future upgrades as they are designed.
Full Spectrum Heater measures 24” x 7“ x 4" and mounts on the interior sauna door to provide more healing infrared heat
As soon as your order has been placed you will receive an email confirming the order. Please allow 1 business day for order processing. Once your new sauna has been shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking number so you can keep an eye on it the whole time! If you have any questions along the way, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to make the buying and shipping process as smooth as possible!
Errors are costly. Your verification of shipment accuracy can save you time and money. When a shipment arrives please follow this procedure:
- Count the total items and compare that to the bill of lading. Then verify item numbers against the packing slip. If there is a discrepancy, note it on the bill of lading before signing for the goods.
- Inspect all goods. Check the labels to be certain that they are correct.
- If a package is delivered damaged, do not refuse the freight. The package should be opened immediately with the driver present. On the freight bill, specify the exact nature of the damage to the items (scratched, broken, chipped, etc.) The driver should sign your copy of the freight bill.
You may cancel or change a sauna order without penalty up to one business day after submission of the same, unless the order has already shipped after sending you an Order Confirmation and you expressly approve such shipment or we otherwise expedite shipment at your request. A 25% restocking fee plus (for orders already shipped) freight charges will apply to all orders cancelled after this grace period.
Returns - Saunas
An Returned Material Authorization (RMA) number is required before returning a sauna. Please contact email@example.com to receive an RMA.
All RMA’s must be due to manufacturing defects as stated on the Limited Warranty. Any costs associated with a product returned for unauthorized reasons and/or without and RMA will be charged to the purchaser.
Returns - Other Items
Unused items returned with Clearlight Infrared’s approval for credit or refund are subject to a 25% restocking charge. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an RMA number if your item is unopened and still listed on our store.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly. Please email email@example.com.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Your Jacuzzi® sauna comes with another exclusive – the Clearlight infrared® Limited Lifetime Warranty for residential use. Few other companies can offer this type of warranty because no one builds saunas like Clearlight infrared®.
True Wave™ infrared emitters have an estimated operational life of 30,000 hours. Using your sauna 5 times per week your True Wave™ heaters can last up to 125 years. All of our sauna cabins are both kiln dried and air dried to 7% moisture content then each panel is pressed to ensure a lifetime free from warping or cracking. All electrical components in your Jacuzzi® sauna are manufactured to our exacting standards and once your sauna comes out of production at our factory, it is setup, tested and run for several hours to ensure that it is in top working condition.
In the rare event that you might have an issue with your sauna, our limited lifetime warranty covers the entire sauna – heaters, controls, electrical and wood… even the included audio system. You will never have to worry if anything should go wrong with your Jacuzzi® sauna.
If you are using your sauna in a commercial location, you are still covered under our 5-year warranty.