- What is UV light?
- The Science
- Shipping & Returns
- Price Match
- Mixed Wave™ Technology: UVC & UVA
- Doctor Designed
- No mercury, no glass and built to last
- 100% Ozone Free & Chemical Free
- High grade sapphire quartz optics
- Up to 10 x’s more powerful than other UV wands
- 2 x’s more LED’s than other LED UV wands
- Developed and assembled in the USA
- Full charge in one hour
- Lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Solid-state technology
- One Year Warranty
- Includes safety goggles, gloves and carrying case
- Size: 14.5” x 1.625” x 1.25”
- Weight: 6.5 oz
- Wavelengths: UV-C: 270-280nm / UV-A: 380-405nm
- Irradiance: 12 mJ / cm2
- Voltage: DC 5v / 2A
- Wattage: 8w
- Control: 60 minute timer
- Battery: 2,000 Mah (~90 mins of continuous use)
- Color: Black
- Warranty: One Year
Ultraviolet (UV) light is a component of the electromagnetic spectrum that falls in the region between visible light and X-Rays. This invisible radiation includes the wavelength range of 100 nm to 400 nm. UV light can be further subdivided and categorized into four separate regions:
100 nm to 200 nm
Far UV – These wavelengths only propagate in a vacuum
200 nm to 280 nm
UVC – useful for disinfection and sensing
280 nm to 315 nm
UVB – useful for disinfection, curing, tanning and medical applications
315 nm to 400 nm
UVA (or “near UV”) – useful for disinfection, medical applications, printing, curing, lithography, and sensing
Harmful germs and bacteria are everywhere. Now more than ever it’s important to ensure that the space around us is healthy and safe. Sterilizing hand gels, disinfectant sprays and sanitizing wipes are not enough to ensure a healthy environment. Many bacteria and viruses are heat, cold and drug resistant, but they are not resistant to Ultraviolet light (UV).Emitting both UV-C at 270 – 280nm and UV-A at 380 – 405nm, the Jacuzzi® UV Wand damages the DNA and RNA in bacteria and viruses rendering them harmless. Using high powered LED’s, the UV Wand allows you to disinfect up to 10x faster than most fluorescent UV devices and the Jacuzzi® UV Wand is up to 2x more powerful than other LED UV devices.
As evident by multiple research studies and reports, when biological organisms are exposed to deep UV light in the range of 200 nm to 300 nm, the UV is absorbed by the DNA, RNA, and proteins.
Absorption by proteins can lead to rupture of cell walls and death of the organism. Absorption by DNA or RNA (specifically by thymine bases) is known to cause inactivation of the DNA or RNA double helix strands through the formation of thymine dimers. If enough of these dimers are created in DNA, the DNA replication process is disrupted, and the cell cannot replicate.
It is widely accepted that it is not necessary to kill pathogens with UV light, but rather apply enough UV light to prevent the organism from replicating.
UV-C has been proven to kill strands of coronavirus (below are research studies demonstrating the effectiveness of UV-C light on SARS and MERS).
As soon as your order has been placed you will receive an email confirming the order. Please allow 1 business day for order processing. Once your new sauna has been shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking number so you can keep an eye on it the whole time! If you have any questions along the way, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to make the buying and shipping process as smooth as possible!
Errors are costly. Your verification of shipment accuracy can save you time and money. When a shipment arrives please follow this procedure:
- Count the total items and compare that to the bill of lading. Then verify item numbers against the packing slip. If there is a discrepancy, note it on the bill of lading before signing for the goods.
- Inspect all goods. Check the labels to be certain that they are correct.
- If a package is delivered damaged, do not refuse the freight. The package should be opened immediately with the driver present. On the freight bill, specify the exact nature of the damage to the items (scratched, broken, chipped, etc.) The driver should sign your copy of the freight bill.
You may cancel or change a sauna order without penalty up to one business day after submission of the same, unless the order has already shipped after sending you an Order Confirmation and you expressly approve such shipment or we otherwise expedite shipment at your request. A 25% restocking fee plus (for orders already shipped) freight charges will apply to all orders cancelled after this grace period.
You have up to 30 days to return unused items with Clearlight Infrared’s approval for credit or refund. All refunds are subject to a 25% restocking charge plus cost of shipping. An Returned Material Authorization (RMA) number is required before returning your product. Please contact email@example.com to receive an RMA number if your item is unopened and still listed on our store.
Your Jacuzzi®UV Wand comes with a one-year warranty.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax