- Filter Replacement
- Lifetime Warranty
The compact MA-14 air purifier is perfect for tabletops, desks, and bedside tables. It’s a quiet unit with a night light for a soft blue glow, or enter ‘sleep mode’ and dim all the units’ lights. With three fan speeds, you’ll be on your way to cleaner, fresher air in no time.
Can clean up to 200 square feet in 30 minutes!
NET/GROSS WEIGHT (IN LB)
DIMENSION IN INCH
|12.20"H x 8.26”W x 8.26”D|
|Fan Speed, Night Light, Sleep Mode, On/Off|
|470 sq. ft. every 60 minutes, 200 sq. ft. every 30 minutes, 117 sq. ft. every 15 minutes|
|Lifetime if genuine Medify filters are used at the recommended cadence|
|3-4 months or 2,500 hours|
|Pre-filter, H13 True HEPA, active carbon composite|
NOISE LEVEL (DB)
|Minimum: 21dBA Maximum: 48dBA|
RATED INPUT VOLTAGE / FREQUENCY
FILTER REPLACEMENT LIGHT INDICATOR TO REPLACE THE FILTER The unit will remind the user when the filter needs to be replaced. To know how to replace the filters, go to pages 4-5. Filters should be replaced every 2,500 hours of use.
The filter indicator light will let you know when you have reached that time.
Medify guarantees your Medify Air Purifier to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a lifetime period, provided you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Medify Air within the first 30 days of purchase, and that the filters are replaced with original and genuine Medify Air replacement filters at least once every three to four (3-4) months or after 2,500 hours of use. Within the first 30 days, Medify Air will replace the defective unit at no charge to you and reimburse you for any shipping charges. After 30 days, Medify Air’s obligation and liability under this Lifetime Warranty is dependent on your use of our genuine filters, purchased on our website or from our authorized resellers, which can be found on our website. Prohibited use beyond power. Can only use a 220v unit with a 220v power supply. Can only use a 110v unit with a 110v power supply. You can break or ruin the circuit boards if you plug a 110v plug into a 220v power supply.
Our Lifetime Warranty remains in effect as long as:
1. You submit your warranty registration to Medify Air within 30 days of purchase.
2. You change filters with genuine and original Medify Air replacement filters at least once every three to four (3-4) months or after 2,500 hours of use (whichever comes first).
3. You use a proper power supply based on voltage: 110-120V.
4. There is no evidence of tampering, mishandling, neglect, accidental damage, modification, and/or repair done to the Medify Air purifier by anyone other than authorized Medify Air service personnel.
5. Your air purifier is operated in accordance with the provided instructions.